The rules of poker Texas Hold'em.
This poker is played with 2 hole cards and 5 boardcards (or
communauty cards). The best 5-card hand wins.
- Poker is played with 52 cards. They are schuffled by the dealer,
cuted by the player on the left, and dealed, clockwise, card after card. For the
next hand, the new dealer is the next player on the left. Normally, the dealer
- The player on the left of the dealer puts the small blind (B).
The next player puts the big blind (BB). Blinds are deposited before
- Every player receives 2 hole cards,
betting round The first
player who begins is the first one to the left on the big blind player. The
choice is "Check/Fold", "Call" and "Raise". Every
betting round is closed when 3 raises are done.
- The dealer puts 3 boardcards on
the middle of the table, face up. It's "The Flop".
betting round The small
blind player begins (or else, the next player still in the game). The choice is
"Check", "Call/Bet", "Raise" and "Fold".
- The dealer puts 1 boardcard face
up, "The Turn".
- The dealer puts 1
last boardcard face up, "The River". At this moment, every
player has 2 hole cards and 5 boardcards.
and last betting round
- 2 players confrontation : the
round is closed when 3 raises are done or as soon as a player
This calling player can see the 2 hole cards of the other one without showing
- The best 5-card hand wins. See COMBINATIONS.
- The best 5-card hand wins. You can build your hand with 2 hole cards
and 3 boardcards, or 1 hole card and 4 boardcards, or 0 hole card and the five
- Poker is a game of combinations, only cards forming a combination
- From highest to lowest:
Highest natural hand. Straight and Flush.
A-R-D-V-10 of the same suit.
A Straight with 5 cards of the same suit. Example : 8-7-6-5-4 of spades.
Four of a kind
Ex : 3-3-3-3.
Three of a kind and a pair. Ex : D-D-9-9-9.
5 cards of the same suit. Ex : D-2-7-10-V of diamonds.
Ex : 6-5-4-3-2.
of a kind
Ex : V-V-V.
Ex : A-A-5-5.
Ex : R-R.
All Rights Reserved - ©